Current Issue 13thFebruary 2016 - 19 February 2016, i.e. No. 45
Q & As

46 - 60 out of 240
I am a diploma holder in Civil Engg. and working as JE (Civil) with Military Engineer Services (MES) department for last five years. I want to go B. Tech (Civil) by lateral entry in second year utilizing study leave admissible for two years to Govt servants. Please tell me list of institutions which are Govt. recognised and offer lateral entry in second year for B. Tech (Civil). What is about Sant Longowal Institute, Sangrur (Punjab).

Diploma holders in engineering / technology gets Lateral Entry in different engineering / technology programmes. The candidates must have to appear and qualify Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the University. The Lateral Entry for Diploma holders is allowed in the third semester / 2nd year of different Engineering programmes according to per norms of All India Council for Technological Education (AICTE). Generally, the details of the vacancies are announced before the start of the counselling. (13.01.2009)

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
i have done biotechnology from kurukshetra university. I want to know about various post graduate diplomas that would make me eligible for industrial jobs.

This degree would suffice or you should do MTech or a PG diploma.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
Is there any institute which offers M-tech in metallurgy through coresspondence

2 years Full-time / 3 years Part-time Courses (Day Time) is available from NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: DURGAPUR (DEEMED UNIVERSITY) MAHATAMA GANDHI AVENUE, DURGAPUR - 713209, WEST BENGAL(27.11.2008)

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
I have done BE (cse) 2008 passout...i am waiting 4 joining ...which is the best certification course that i should do to utilize my spare time..

Certifications are useful when backed by relevant work experience. There is no good or bad certification course. You need to identify which one is suitable for your career goals, but random courses would not be helpful. You could read up on the latest trends in the industry and the type of projects being handled by the prominent companies and talk to recruitment consultants to generate leads.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
SIR i am pursuing my final year in the field of electronics and communication engineering.i want to do short term courses on telecommunications. give me details of private and government institutions for it.

You need to check with recruitment consultants about such options. When hiring fresh graduates from any college, the recruiter does not look further than a strong academic record.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
I have completed B.E in computer scienceand want to M.Tech in the same field by distance learning.Please tell me about some college name and date of admission.

You can track admission notifications for details of any such courses. but it would be better to focus on part-time ME/ MTech courses at local colleges.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
respected sir my name is rajvir singh . presently i am working in public sector department. i did my three year diploma in electronics and comm. engg.. now i want to B.TECH in same discipline through distance education. sir please give me advice which AICTE APPROVED institutes offer through distance education . sir those institute that are not aicte approved only ugc and govt. of india approved thats is valuable or not sir please give me details of institutes from where i can do through distance education

You can check whether IGNOU ( offers any courses relevant for your purpose or consider AMIETE ( which is given the status of an engineering degree for the purpose of higher education or government employment, in general. Indicative examples.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
hello,I am in my 4th year of btech biotech.please suggest what future course i should opt?

Your choice of options would include MTech Biotech, MBA Biotech, LLB or LLB IPR, general MBA, or along a different line of training which you may have in mind and which is open to all graduates such as mass communication, advertising, etc. You could also take up a job first and then decide upon the best course of action.

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
I am B.E.(E & C)I want to (DAC)cdac course from pune.Please give me admission details and how to prepare for entrance.

The entrance test for admission to the 22 weeks full-time Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (DESD) at Pune is mainly objective type covering various technical and aptitude aspects. Duration of the written test will be 90 minutes. There is no negative marking. It covers topics including the Foundations of Computing and C Programming Language and Date structures and the Aptitude Test on the GRE/GMAT pattern with questions to test the applicant's Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Ability and Vocabulary of the English Language. Find out about the entire range of courses by C-DAC's Advanced Computing Training Schools (

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
i am an electronics & communication engineering student. i am in final year.i want to do some short term(6 months) courses on telecommunications(related any course and will help it in searching job easy please refer some institutions in government &private institutions. please give me details about private institutions in bangalore for the tele communications

You may enquire about the private institutions in Bangalore locally. However, the IETE (Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Ingineers) offer several short/long term recognised course in Electronics and Telecommunication. Contact the local chapter of IETE. (13.01.2009)

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
i have done I.T.I course(ncvt)in ELECTRONICS MECHENIC.I WANT TO DO UPGRADE MY EDUCATION i want to do diploma course from a recognised institute/board by CORESPONDANCE.please send me a proper guidence.

Consider the option offered by the Institute of Engineers (India) ( Find out about other such options by tracking admission notifications in the prominent dailies.(30.12.2008)

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
sir i have done my b tech mechanical from jntuc and iam trying to go to dubai on hvac please suggest me good companies and training for that course

You will have to get experience of 3-5 years to get a respectable job abroad. So, gain some experience in reputed in-country companies. (27.11.2008)

By: Ms. Hena Naqvi
i am a B.E chemical final yaer student.i want to do M.Tech in subjects that are related to petroleum sector and colleges that provide these courses.

Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad (,Institute of Petroleum Technology, Gandhinagar (IPTG) (, College of Engineering, Waltair, Vishakhapatnam-530003, School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi (, Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Amravati Road, Nagpur-440010, Anna University Chennai ( and Institute of Petroleum Studies and Chemical Engineering, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202002 are among the institutions for pursuing post graduate degree programmes in the field of petroleum engineering / technology and allied fields.(29.12.2008)

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
i am diploma in mechanical engg.i want to learn "boiler attendent compentency course".can you give me more details about this course.1)name of organisation (where this course is done) 2)address,3)course fee if possible address of kolkata preferable.

Seek guidance and information from the office of the Chief Inspector of Boilers,1, K S Roy Road,New Secretariat Building, 8th Floor, Kolkata - 700001. (29.12.2008)

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh

You could consider Indira Gandhi National Open University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Log on to for details. One of the eligibility conditions is that the candidates should be employed in Central or State level Manufacturing Industries or in Public or in Private Sector Manufacturing Industries or in other related organizations employing similar manpower or Self-employed in equivalent capacity.(01.01.2009)

By: Ms. Jayanti Ghosh
« Previous Result Page: 2 3 4 5 6 Next »
This week on Employment News Weekly - 28 April 12 - 04 May 12
Career Articles
Incredible ! North East
more career articles »