It is proposed to fill up one post of Hind Translator in the Pay Scale PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 + GP-
4200 on deputation basis from the officers of the central Government holding :
(a) (i) Analogous posts, OR
Upto 25 years for graduates as on 1 July 2011 (30 yrs. for in-service candidates)
(ii) Posts in the scale of PB-l, Rs. 5200-20200 + GP-2800 or equivalent with 3 years regular
service ; OR
(iii) Posts in the scale of PB-I, Rs. 5200-20200 + GP-2400 or equivalent with 5 years service in
Educational Qualification :
Master’s degree of a recognised University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a compulsory/
elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. OR
Master’s degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi
and English as compulsory/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and
the other as a compulsory/elective subject at degree level. OR
Master’s degree of a recognised University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/
English medium and English/Hindi as compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination
at degree level. OR
Bachelor’s degree of a recognised University with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective
subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/elective
subject, plus a recognised diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and
vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in
Central/State Government offices including Govt of India undertakings.
Period of deputation ordinarily shall not exceed 3 years. The maximum age limit for appointment
on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
Applications are invited from the eligible Central Government employees as per Annexure ‘B’
through proper channel along with vigilance clearance and integrity certificate and attested
copies of ACRs for the last 5 years. The applications together with particulars of applicants
should reach the undersigned within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
in the Employment News. The applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
It is also made clear that the selected candidates shall not be permitted to withdraw their
candidature after submission of the applications and selected candidates will be required to join
immediately in this Press.
Encl : Annexure-‘B
Form of Application
Application for the Post of :
1. Name of Applicant
2. Age/Date of Birth
3. Educational/Technical Qualification
4. Additional qualification and experience required for the higher post applied for
5. Date of appointment in the Department and post to which appointed
6. Substantive appointment held and the date of such appointment
7. Details of post held and the period for which these were held
8. Present post held and the date from which held
9. Whether the present post is held on ad hoc basis or regular basis
10. Present Pay Band & Grade Pay
11. Whether SC/ST or UR.
I undertake that in the event to my selection, I will not withdraw my candidature at later stage
Name and Signature of Applicant
Name of Press/Office
- Certified that the conditions for selection have been explained to the applicant.
- Certified that the contents of this applicant have been verified from records and are found
cor rect .
- There is no vigilance case either pending or contemplated against the applicant.
- The applicant was awarded the punishment of________________and is still current and will
EN 10/11 Signature of the Head of the Office with Seal